Inspired by the history of the site and the traditions of the Village, Architect Karl Fischer has created a timeless expression of newer and heritage architecture, expansive living spaces, useful and practical amenities for owners.
A three-storey brick building, with 10-foot ceilings (in living areas), the entire project comprises of 4 commercial retail condominium units, 13 large condominium residences all connected by one central underground parking garage.
In March 2018, The City of Pointe-Claire passed its “Village Code” to ensure and promote the development of the village while respecting its heritage – by improving quality of life and supporting the economy, recreation, and tourism. Pointe-Claire is the first city in Quebec to follow this approach and integrate all planning by-laws for Pointe-Claire Village in a single document. True community living.
This new initiative is part of our urban, commercial, and residential revitalization process designed to ensure the village’s long-term vitality and viability.
Only the best quality materials and building systems are provided. Enjoy your exclusive central ducted heating and air conditioning system provided by the new Mitsubishi ZUBA Series High Efficiency Heat Pump with Heat Exchanger (HRV). No baseboard heaters and no split systems.
Your choice of Porcelain or Quartz counter-tops, Wolf/Sub-Zero appliances, Kohler plumbing fixtures and fittings are standard with your purchase of a Luxury Residence at Le Charlebois.
Here are a few of the highlights of what you can expect by owning in Le Charlebois.
Prices ranging from $ 659,000 to $ 1,830,000 , plus GST/QST, and units range in size from 927 – 2600 square feet. Included in your new residence:
- One Underground Indoor Parking Spot (Additional Parking Spots $ 40,000 for Residential Apartments)
- Elevator from Underground to Third Floor
- 40 amp, 240 volt electrical line from your electrical panel to your parking spot (charger not included)
- Manual Car Wash (clean yourself or hire building cleaner to clean for you and park in your stall)
- Communal Wine Cellar
- Storage Cages (behind parking spots)
- Concrete Building
- 10 foot Clear Ceiling Heights (except for bulkhead areas)
- Premium Finishes including Engineered Hardwood Floors (ceramic/marble in washrooms), Solid Wood Doors, Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Sub Zero/Wolf Appliances including Induction Stove-Top, Porcelain Counter Tops (kitchen area), 600 CFM Stove-Top Exhaust Fan, LED lighting throughout, etc.
- High Efficiency Thermo Heat Pump/ AC rated to -35C (Mitsubishi Zuba Series or Daikin); no baseboard heating.
- Pre-Wiring for Low Voltage Blinds in Living Areas
- Building and Units are Fully Sprinklered
- Dog Spa on Ground Floor
- Exercise Room on Ground Floor
- Parcel and Laundry Lockers in Main Entrance Vestibule