Many years of experience in designing and building high quality projects with a highly qualified and experienced team.
Koebra Developments has been constructing buildings since 1991. It is committed to providing first-class, top quality real estate to all it clients. Koebra works with the best consultants and contractors to ensure quality standards are met at every level. Having originated from the commercial and industrial sectors in Montreal, Koebra has focused recently on higher end, “infill” mixed-use developments in great locations.
Karl Fischer Architect In 1984, Karl Fischer Architect was established in Montreal, Canada as a boutique design firm. Over the past 30 years, the firm has expanded its business throughout Canada, the United States and internationally. Karl Fischer’s design approach stems from an intuitive understanding of the use of space, and the appeal and functionality of creating structures that blend seamlessly into their surrounding environment. His designs are innovative, creative solutions that often blend an artist’s palette with a logical, solution-oriented approach.
Some projects : 50 Greenpoint (44 units), Lennox Avenue (74 units), 695-6th Avenue (36 units), Beach 116th Street (90 units), 16 Charles Place (39 units), etc.
Reliance Construction is one of the larger privately-owned construction companies in North America, offering a full complement of services in all aspects of project planning, execution and delivery. Its accomplishments include residences, office-towers, hotels, shopping centers, industrial complexes and advanced-technology facilities for manufacturing and health-care. Backed by unlimited bonding capacity, it builds without restriction for governments, institutions. The Company’s annual volume, averaged over the past decade, is approximately $500,000,000 while individual contracts range in value from $500,000 to over $300,000,000.
Some projects :
Bronte Village 862,000 s.f. Tour des Canadiens 3-685,000 sf, LeCour Langhorne- 61,000 sf, Central Park Laval- 352,000 sf, Gallery sur le Canal Phase 2–240,000 sf, BRIX-326,000 sf, Evolo X-335,000 sf, YC Condos-650,000 sf, Jarvis St. Residences-200,000 sf, Tour des Canadiens 2-700,000 sf,. Past Projects include: Evolo S 2017-335,000 sf, The Peterson 2017- 367,000 sf, Tour des Canadiens 2016-699,000 sf, Aquablu 2017-246,000 sf, M sur la Montagne 2015-280,000 sf, Gallery Lofts sur le Canal 2016-191,000 sf, Aura 2014-1,695,000 sf, DNA 3 2014-742,000 sf, Onyx 2014-112,000 sf, Peter St. 2014-300,000 sf.
Construction financing provided by CIBC
ONLY TWO UNITS LEFT:
SUITE 203 – 2,262 SQ. FT. PRICE: $ 1,750,000 (plus taxes) MOVE-IN: IMMEDIATE
SUITE 302 – 1,262 SQ. FT. PRICE: $ 935,000 (plus taxes) MOVE-IN: IMMEDIATE
- One Underground Indoor Parking Spot (Additional Parking Spots $ 60,000 for Residential Apartments)
- Elevator from Underground to Third Floor
- 40 amp, 240 volt electrical conduit from your electrical panel to your parking spot (charger and wiring not included)
- Manual Car Wash (clean yourself or hire building cleaner to clean for you and park in your stall)
- Communal Wine Cellar
- Storage Cages (behind parking spots)
- Concrete Building
- 10 foot Clear Ceiling Heights (except for bulkhead areas)
- Premium Finishes including Engineered Hardwood Floors (ceramic/marble in washrooms), Solid Wood Doors, Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Sub Zero/Wolf Appliances including Induction Stove-Top, Porcelain Counter Tops (kitchen area), 600 CFM Stove-Top Exhaust Fan, LED lighting throughout, etc.
- High Efficiency Daikin Thermo Heat Pump/ AC rated to -30C ; no baseboard heating.
- Pre-Wiring for Low Voltage Blinds in Living Areas
- Building and Units are Fully Sprinklered
- Dog Spa on Ground Floor
- Exercise Room on Ground Floor
- Parcel and Laundry Lockers in Main Entrance Vestibule