Many years of experience in designing and building high quality projects with a highly qualified and experienced team.
Koebra Developments has been constructing buildings since 1991. It is committed to providing first-class, top quality real estate to all it clients. Koebra works with the best consultants and contractors to ensure quality standards are met at every level. Having originated from the commercial and industrial sectors in Montreal, Koebra has focused recently on higher end, “infill” mixed-use developments in great locations.
Karl Fischer Architect In 1984, Karl Fischer Architect was established in Montreal, Canada as a boutique design firm. Over the past 30 years, the firm has expanded its business throughout Canada, the United States and internationally. Karl Fischer’s design approach stems from an intuitive understanding of the use of space, and the appeal and functionality of creating structures that blend seamlessly into their surrounding environment. His designs are innovative, creative solutions that often blend an artist’s palette with a logical, solution-oriented approach.
Some projects : 50 Greenpoint (44 units), Lennox Avenue (74 units), 695-6th Avenue (36 units), Beach 116th Street (90 units), 16 Charles Place (39 units), etc.
For more than 25 years, Espace Construction has offered their clients a single point of contact and responsibility for all phases of project development and construction. Possessing experienced architectural backgrounds, it’s principals offer an integrated approach that optimizes cost efficiency and construction quality. With full bonding capacity, the company possesses a solid reputation in multi-residential, industrial/manufacturing and commercial projects.
Construction financing provided by Desjardins
Prices ranging from $ 819,000 to $ 1,787,000 , plus GST/QST, and units range in size from 1260 – 2500 square feet. Included in your new residence:
- One Underground Indoor Parking Spot (Additional Parking Spots $ 40,000 for Residential Apartments)
- Elevator from Underground to Third Floor
- 40 amp, 240 volt electrical line from your electrical panel to your parking spot (charger not included)
- Manual Car Wash (clean yourself or hire building cleaner to clean for you and park in your stall)
- Communal Wine Cellar
- Storage Cages (behind parking spots)
- Concrete Building
- 10 foot Clear Ceiling Heights (except for bulkhead areas)
- Premium Finishes including Engineered Hardwood Floors (ceramic/marble in washrooms), Solid Wood Doors, Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Sub Zero/Wolf Appliances including Induction Stove-Top, Porcelain Counter Tops (kitchen area), 600 CFM Stove-Top Exhaust Fan, LED lighting throughout, etc.
- High Efficiency Thermo Heat Pump/ AC rated to -35C (Mitsubishi Zuba Series or Daikin); no baseboard heating.
- Pre-Wiring for Low Voltage Blinds in Living Areas
- Building and Units are Fully Sprinklered
- Dog Spa on Ground Floor
- Exercise Room on Ground Floor
- Parcel and Laundry Lockers in Main Entrance Vestibule