Come live in the heart of Pointe-Claire Village. Le Charlebois is a new mixed-use project on the former site of the Pioneer Restaurant and Bar, named after Leon Charlebois who founded the original Hotel on this site more than 100 years ago. At your doorstep, discover the charming historic community of Pointe-Claire Village with quaint shops and restaurants. And just to the south are the shores of Lac Saint-Louis boasting exceptional panoramic water views, and instant access to Pointe-Claire Municipal Park and Pointe-Claire Yacht Club.
Come see local art galleries, stylish shops and fine dining, all within blocks of your front door including gourmet cafés and trendy restaurants — with a reputation that extends well beyond Montreal!
Firmly planted in the heart of a thriving and dynamic cozy neighbourhood, this green-inspired project promises to be a local hub and a great place to live. Feel like a run or bike ride along the lakeshore, a swim at the adjacent swimming pool, a game of softball or even a dog walk through the park, its all a stone’s throw away from your front door.
And if you are a nature lover, don’t forget to take a hike on the famous Terra-Cotta Natural Park, a valuable urban woodland for outdoor enthusiasts who will experience a vast variety of plant and animal life, not to mention 4.4. kilometres of hiking trails on 40 hectares of land.
Prices ranging from $ 839,000 to $ 1,830,000 , plus GST/QST, and units range in size from1,260 – 2,600 square feet. Included in your new residence:
- One Underground Indoor Parking Spot (Additional Parking Spots $ 40,000 for Residential Apartments)
- Elevator from Underground to Third Floor
- 40 amp, 240 volt electrical line from your electrical panel to your parking spot (charger not included)
- Manual Car Wash (clean yourself or hire building cleaner to clean for you and park in your stall)
- Communal Wine Cellar
- Storage Cages (behind parking spots)
- Concrete Building
- 10 foot Clear Ceiling Heights (except for bulkhead areas)
- Premium Finishes including Engineered Hardwood Floors (ceramic/marble in washrooms), Solid Wood Doors, Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Sub Zero/Wolf Appliances including Induction Stove-Top, Porcelain Counter Tops (kitchen area), 600 CFM Stove-Top Exhaust Fan, LED lighting throughout, etc.
- High Efficiency Thermo Heat Pump/ AC rated to -35C (Mitsubishi Zuba Series or Daikin); no baseboard heating.
- Pre-Wiring for Low Voltage Blinds in Living Areas
- Building and Units are Fully Sprinklered
- Dog Spa on Ground Floor
- Exercise Room on Ground Floor
- Parcel and Laundry Lockers in Main Entrance Vestibule